Saturday, February 2, 2008

0n the Fast Track~

so some might wonder where da hell have i been these days, my apologies life has been on the fast track ever since the last time i updated my blog.. well met loads of new frens and my network has expanded no doubt.. but yet it drives u away from who u are from the core and now i`l beginning to realise tht, i have no doubt changed..

hmmm.. maybe i should run off to tibet and be a monk for hlaf a year to repent of what ever, how cool is that.. i didnt ever wondered that a person of my dad`s age is more hyperactive than me and gave me that idea.. hmm.. interesting.. hahah

now now, off with the offset and random thoughts of mine and move on to pictures i too ever since the last update.. i have to tell u uploading pictures is a pain in the neck.. thanks to streamyx(yeah rite~!) havent been able to snap any interesting pictures but nevertheless here are some..

No comments: