Sunday, December 23, 2007

itS a DogGY SundAY~




so it was a sunday morning and i got a call from a fren of mine whom asked me to check out some really cool dogs.. WTF?~ its 645 inthe mornign and ure pulling me out from my comfy bed to see some dogs?~u madd??


well nomatter what i said in my heart i inevitably went out so i wouldnt dissapoint the gang.. well actually being there wasnt so bad at all.. dogs were cute.. owners were cool.. photos was great~! haha
this is a british bulldog i think, and it was giving me the stare cock look when i took this.. hehe




this is booster the golden retriever, bred from a champion GR.. Cute.. but really furry.. got dog fur all over my clothes.. sigh..








two of them, booster on the left and pang pang an older dog on the right..











now this one is a killer.. imported from korea which cost a huge amount of money.. he is called aramis.believe u me he can kill.. and there is booster trying to make frens.. well.. at least he did try.. ;)









besides hairy animals i managed to take some good photos in the morning lights.. :)







of course it was a great day managed to snap alot of good photos.. but please nv again~!

No comments: