Friday, August 31, 2007

U r 50 Yrs OlDer~

blink blink.. and ure 50 and congrats.. happy birthday malaysia.. but ironically wasnt much of a happy day for me..4 lame and bored guys hadda hang out in an all indian and ol` man's bar on the eve or her bday.. thats just sad.. and on top of that i hadda sacrifice my youth by flirting with a bartender to get my frens a jug of beer on the house.. u PussiES~ hahaa

anyway.. 31st wasnt much of a day but u could end it by the word tiring.. and the whole damm week has been a wreck as i ate too much~! and i didnt even get the chance to sweat it off.. man.. i feel sooooooo badd...haha..

rite here comes the crust of the blog.. off with the happenings and on to the occasional ramblings sadly without any 'cun'ted picturese.. hehe.. well somethings has been bothering me for quite sometime these days and it keep crepping up my mind.. how i wish i could just tell them to piss off and there they go.. but it aint that easy huh? geeez..its always timing is everythign huh? i agree..to all my powers i cant turn back or fast forward time.. and i guess i`m just helpless ..

(job classifields- who wanna dust my room? pay is from 0 to nothign much.. ) haha

1 comment:

GiGling Guru said...

stop shitting and update ur blog la =p