Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Misses~

next week its gonna be the dawn of my student life again after months of work.. but it aint gonna end just like that as im still stuck with a compulsory 2 day work.. mann.. how i wish i was in bristol again..
bored.. but at least i dont have to do anythign and i can fool around with my bestmates swei and cuzzy karen.. (we play monopoly again ya?) haha.. how i miss those days.. walking in winter.. getting all wet sending KAREN home.. smoking like there is no tomorrow and the occasional butt slapping.. (opps.. hehe)
life just aint good now.. its just going too fast and i`m feeling i`m missin' all my young years.. its like i`m being forced out of my house and tada~ work ure ass off if u wanna eat.. haha.. been trying to know new friends and new cliqs.. but there just aint time to hang around or at least after jas is gone i think there will be less.. haigh... i`m just soo gonna have fun when classes start.. at least to the best i can and if there is anyone out there who is free to acc me... haha.. sad case..everyone is back in EU or either they are in the States.. shiat..
poor me.. nothing beats my mood up these days... no more carefree drink till u drop days.. spend till ure broke.. smoke till ure dead.. haha.. and not forget to mention getting a date is even harder now..haigh..

~i am gonna die bald, fat, ugly and single..

2 comments:

..mOnK* said...

i told u that we'll miss bristol. though bored but full of memories. but i miss yr2 in help more. drive to kajang under 60kph n listened to teresa teng. haha.. harimau? the bun i regretted eating. yum cha session. bangkok.. bah kut teh.. man, i miss those times..

karenymz said...

eh Harloe. like you miss me and then you COMPLAIN of sending me home.Sigh. I tot you sayang me mana tau you dont really afterall...