Tuesday, October 9, 2007

One PlAce DiFferent timEs~

rite~ so it was after work and bitchy rain.. cold.. till i realised while on my way home it was sunset and the sky infront of me was a cold shimmering sky and my back was a warm cloudy sunsent.. was kinda nice.. ;)

well today work was a bitch and i busy like a bastard.. crap.. had no time to relax or even to eat my lunch.. well i did take a bit of time off to be a sneaky sneaky B*St*rd, haha so i went back to my school.. well to my amazement my school's left with 40 students and a handful of staff.. its 30 yrs old and its gonna die bankrupt.. haha.. well i thought i`d have a warm welcome and nice chat after being gone for so long, but heck it was just cold and no one bothers.. sad.. shows u how much low pay and overworked ppl can be=cold and poor.. haha

well i guess time changes everything.. its your enemy that drifts things apart and your friend that pulls you closer too, its time that stabs you in the back and heal you in the end..

LifEs a BiatcH hUH~

1 comment:

karenymz said...

cuzin! I like! Show la your new cam!