Sunday, July 15, 2007

ComPlexity

rite, work has been hogging my time and most of my free time too.. so i dont have much time to really waste time.. haha..
even thou work has been hectic but i just couldnt sit there and let my life drown into a workaholic yet.. at the rate i`m perceiving my self to be going i`ll be 30, bald and single.. haha.. get thepicture? so nevertheless i started to read some books..meet up with old (i mean really dates way back) friends.. and gosh to my suprise how have every one changed.. or transformed( sidetrack- TRANSFORMERS IS DA BOMB~!! HAHA) some people who used to be really closed to me just didnt turn out what i would have imagined them to be.. i mean literaterated, nice family and they just turn themselves to poop.. wrong bunch of friends.. getting into useless trouble and what not..
it pushes me back to my high school memories where once i told myself i wanna be soemthign by this age.. and i look back the track where i`ve walked.. i just end up to ask.. where am i? maybe i shud be contempted of who i turned out to be.. at the very least i`m not or i think at least i am not someone useless and uneducated.. at least i turned out to be a profesionnal... and i`m glad..
a friend told me.. what u think ure in might not be what ure in or what ure doing.. i guess thats quite true.. most often we think that we are something but actually we are not really 'that somethign' we are being.. sucks huh? how is it then that we know who we really are? my answer is.. look at people around u.. u are what other are around u.. u stick with stuckups.. ure it.. u stick with humble and contented people.. ure it.. well at least thats what i think the general guideline is.. people define u with who u hang out with..
---
i really wanna post some pictures of trips here and there.. but i guess time has been taken off me and work has been piling up on my schedule.. i dunno i really wanna drop everything off and run off to a remote island and just chill out.. but then again.. wheres the money.. hehe.. and on top of that.. sad to say that i have yet to have a nice travel companion ever since i got back.. unlike U KAREN WONG (my dog shit detector~!) and SWEI (my urhh.. blur friend who gets locked out of the tube) haha.. if you guys are reading this.. lemme know what are ure plans.. i really need a break~!

No comments: