Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hey Old MAn~

i`m sure we have lost at least some things valueble to us..money, family, freinds, loved ones.. i guess its only when u are old or mature enough u only reflect upon ureself and realise how much u have actually lost and how deeply remorseful u are for that loss.. but on another hand again, if u had never loss such things you would have never learn and grow..


first day 22, realising that i would have to shave more often and maybe growing an inch taller again (fingers crossed), was nothing special and its just like an yother day on the calender.. i found a stack of cards in my drawer and it was those cards which i kept all this years which dated back to my highschool and as i read it, i realised that i have actually had many good friends which some were lost, or some which changed.. though we are still friends today, it just isnt the same as those days where laughter and responsiblity-free faces were all around..


i hope i dont sound old enough like Frank Sinatra to sing 'My way'.. i dont think i`m so old yet~ or so dead.. but i`m preety sure things are starting to dawn upon me that i should stop behaving like i used to..sheesh..


i just feel that i really need a vacation now or sometime off here to get some 'thiking time' on my my.. i dont know but i just feel that my life is so unorganised now.. thou i am working by i guess socially i am going down the drain at least.. and its rather sad to leave that socialite role of urs to pursue into somehting else. .i guess you dont need many friends,but a handful to keep your chin up would do.. and to a certain few who were with me today, although nothing much had happened to feel today was great, but knowing it u 2 and a good seafood dinner is great enough for me.. :)

No comments: