Saturday, March 3, 2007

What UrE goOd At?

today, it was a normal day trip to the gym. what i didnt notice before was the TKD training going on for a tournament tomorrow. my senses reacted automatically looking and starring at them training and weighing each other for categories..

man.. really brings back those memories.. made me reflect upon myself on what i was good at.. TKD.. somethign which i really liked and enjoy doing.. going to tournaments together in a group representing districts.. traning, enduring those pain and sweat together with all your friends.. trips.. wow.. really brings back those of what i was accustomed to before.. but not anymore..

as times when things went on as each of us mature and gain in seniority everythgin just changes to jealousy and disrespect.. on thing politics.. really frustrates me and dissapoints me.. and thats the end of my days in TKD..

so have u really wondered what are u good at? or what were you good at? thinking of it.. i cant really find one thing that i liked as much as TKD and miss those days.. today, cant find anythign special or anythgin that i am good at as i was in TKD.. what i`m good at rite now is procastinating~ haha..

so think bout it.. what are u good at? i mean really good at that u`ll come into the spot light everytime u do it.. and u never got bored of doing it. do you regret that all your long years of life to realise actually youre good at nothign? i really cant think of any for me.. i guess those days are no longer for me but at least we know its never too late to be good at somethign~

No comments: