Wednesday, March 21, 2007

QuiTe OverduEd BanGkoK~


bangkok~ well what do we think of when that name is spoken of.. lots of hidden jewels and suprise that can be found even in the corner or dead end of a street.. u`ll be amazed what can be found there.. now now.. dont think of naughty things, what i meant was food.. its everywhere, anytime, and everything.. too bad i didnt take many pics during the trip last year.. a 1 week trip was mistaken to be a 3 day trip for me, tht meant that i literally packed and brought money just for 3 days.. haha.. but everything was cheapo enuff and easily managed, so it was tht hard to survive in bangkok for a week..

cant say much cause not many pics was taken, but my upcoming trip is to italy and i promise loads of pics and stories to tell.. btw, i made 'ba gua'~ haha in UK~ believe it or not.. it was bad enuff tht my dad sent it to me but i cant eat it.. cause it went bad and was not consumeable.. but alas my desperation pushed me enuff to make some for my self (i think it even taste better than the oris..hmm) and not to forget to mention my Kaya..haha..

So folks.. till after Italy.. :)

2 comments:

..mOnK* said...

marcus's sense of direction is a bit screwed. u mustn't believe him all the time. hahaha.. kek lok si, chinatown etc.. haha.. ask him!! ok ok, i admit i got tricked by him.. let's go on a trip again, ok?! that one month++ of SEA..

MuN YeE said...

haha.. its not me.. its the dum dum syndrome in u.. haha. but honestly.. i wasnt sure myself also.. call it bad intuition:)