Tuesday, January 2, 2007

thE DAys MeN sTart ReCouNT~

"YEsh PleAse", PleAse thAt pLEase This.. thats all i have been listening for my wonderful 2007. Man working in the bar is Fking Hectic... gawd.. especially with white men with big bellies and ladies with big boobies.. haha.. they just cant stop pouring beer and spirits down their throats.. well thats for my new year ladies and gentleman.. working.. yea uhuh.. work.. haha what a day to start my new year.. but i guess it wont be any diff next year onwards.. i am finally at the tip of my studying career.. next year its full steam ahead working.. gosh...

well, i was too fking tired to blog when i got back yesterday i just bathed and sleep.. all i ate yesterday was a sandwitch and some chips~! lousy stingy emplyer~!! ahaha... any way~ hAppY bElated New year~!

P.s. till i get my pictures for myu trip i shall put them up my bloggggg... so youuuu gottaaaaaa wwaaaiiittttttttt.... hahahaaaaaaa

No comments: